BISCOITO PARA SORVETE e Drink Alexander | I Could Kill For Dessert 14 #ICKFD
Siga-me no Twitter:
Curta no Facebook:
Nesse episódio eu quis fazer algo que me lembra muito a minha infância, biscoitinhos tubetes para colocar em cima do sorvete. Então, achei essa deliciosa receita e não é que deu certo! E o melhor de tudo, é uma receita super divertida e ótima para fazer com os amigos no final de semana e depois aproveitar para tomar aquela taça enorme de sorvete com os waffles feitos por você! Divirta-se ;D
Link da Receita de Biscoito Waffle Listrado: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-biscoito/biscoito-waffle-listrado-para-sorvete
Link da Receita de Alexander: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bebida/drink-alexander
Ice Cream Biscuit
This is one of the most fun recipes I ever made! I’m crazy about those biscuits to eat with ice creams and I was blown away when I found this recipe! And you will not believe the aroma they leave around the house when their are ready!
– 8 EGG WHITES
– 360 grams of sifted FLOUR
– ½ tsp of SALT
– 250 grams of UNSALTED BUTTER, melted, room temperature
– 80 grams of HEAVY CREAM
– 1 tbsp of VANILLA EXTRACT
– RED FOOD COLORANT (gel)
1. Preheat oven to 200C.
2. In an E.V.A. leave make 3 rectangles of 7,5cm x 15cm.
3. Put the egg whites in a mixer bowl with the sugar and mix them in a medium speed until white and fluffy.
4. Reduce the mixer to low speed and add the flour and the salt. Mix them just enough to incorporate the merengue.
5. Add the butter, the cream and the vanilla and mix them just a little more until smooth.
6. Get one cup of this batter and put it on a bowl aside and add the colorant, until you get your desired colour. Put that in a piping bag with a small pastry tip. Set it aside.
7. Place the E.V.A. leaf on the silpat. Put some batter inside the rectangles and thinly spread it with a spatula. Make diagonal stripes with the coloured batter to decorate.
8. Take it to the oven for 6 to 8 minutes or only until the edges of the biscuits are slightly golden.
9. Take them out of the oven immediatly and with the help of a spatula take the E.V.A. out of the silpat. While the biscuits are still hot, turn them and roll them so they look like a little tube. Make this as fast as you can cause once the biscuits are cold, you will not be able to roll them and they will break.
10. Let them cool completly before serving.
TIP: this biscuits are great for giving away as a present to your friends. Careful cause they are super delicate. If you wish to take them somewhere, put them carefully inside a little box so they won’t break.
KEEP THEM FOR: one week in a closed bowl or pot, room temperature; separate them with a baking paper sheet.
IT MAKES: 30 biscuits aproximately
SOURCE: Martha Stewart’s Cookies.
Such a rich drink and at the same time so refreshing that it could not be unnoticed by ICKFD! You can start the party!
– 50ml of COGNAC
– 50ml de DARK CHOCOLATE LIQUEUR
– 50ml HEAVY CREAM
– 7 ICE cubes
1. Whisk the cream until smooth and light.
2. In a shaker, add the ice, the cognac, the chocolate liqueur and the whisked cream. Shake it well!
3. Sirve the cocktail in Martini glasses and grate some nutmeg to decorate.
If you don’t have double cream at home, you can do it like me and use some heavy cream. You won’t need to whisk it and and you’ll get a less creamy, more liquid consistency.
MAKES ABOUT: 2 cups
KEEP FOR: immediate consumption!
Help us caption & translate this video!