CHEESECAKE DE CEREJA e Drink SP Sunset | I Could Kill For Dessert 21 #ICKFD
http://bit.ly/danidoce – CBM
Siga-me no Twitter:
Curta no Facebook:
Esse é o último episódio da 2a Temporada e nele eu não poderia deixar de fazer uma das minhas receitas prediletas: CHEESECAKE!!!! E essa cheesecake ficou melhor ainda com essas cerejas alcoólicas!! Amei a pedida! Seguindo no clima de comemoração eu fiz um drink incrível chamado SP Sunset, para matar a sede nesse verão!!
Em dezembro voltamos com uma série completamente nova para vocês e ano que vem estreamos a 3a Temporada do ICKFD direto de Paris, com lugares e entrevistas absurdas, além, é claro, de ótimas receitas francesas!!! Aguardem!!!
Link da Receita de Cheesecake com Calda de Cereja: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-torta/cheesecake-de-cereja
Link do Drink SP Sunset: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bebida/sp-sunset
Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
-100 grams of UNSALTED BUTTER, softed
-200 grams of CORN STARCK CRACKERS
-zests and juice of 3 LEMONS
-1 tbsp of POWDERED GELATINE
-250 grams of CREAM CHEESE or RICOTA
-1/2 cup of SUGAR
– 1 cup of cold HEAVY CREAM, fresh
-400 grams of CHERRIES IN SYRUP, or any other fruit you like
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. You will need a round mold with a removable bottom
3. Use the bottom of the mold to draw and cut a round piece of baking paper, that will be used to cover the bottom of the mold.
4. In a food processor, process the crackers with the butter until you get a crust with a sandy consistency.
5. Pour the cacker and butter crust in the mold, already with the baking paper covering bottom.
6. Take it to the oven for aproximately 5 minutes, so that the butter can melt and incorporate well the crust. Remove it from the oven and let it cool.
7. In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, the lemon zest and the sugar. Mix it well with a spatula until smooth.
8. In an electric mixer, whip the heavy cream until you get a Chantilly consisntency. Careful not to turn it into butter.
9. Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and mix it well. Set it aside.
10. In another bowl, mix the lemon juice and the gelatine and take it to a water bath so that the gelatine can melt. Careful not to let the gelatine boil, because then it wont solidify!
11. Add the melted gelatine to the cream and mix it well.
12. Pour the cream over the cold crust and take it to the fridge for about 2 hours ot until the cheesecake is firm
13. Separate the cherries from the syrup, but do not throw away the syrup! Using a little pan, put all that syrup in and take it to the stove to reduce ¾ of the syrup. Remove it from the stove and let it cool.
14. When your cheesecake is cold, unmold it and letting it a few minutes outside of the fridge or with the help of a kitchen torch, warming up slitghtly the edges. Put the cheesecake on a pretty plate!
15. Put the cherries on top of the cheesecake to decorate and finish with the cold syrup on top.
KEEP IT FOR: 3 days
MAKES ABOUT: 8 slices
SOURCE: “Baking” book
SP Sunset Recipe
-100ml of WHITE RUM
-2 large CHILLIS
-10 ICE CUBES
-150ml of PASSION FRUIT JUICE
-150ml of ORANGE JUICE
-1 tbsp of MAPLE SYRUP or HONEY
-4tbsp of POMEGRANATE SYRUP
-50ml of DARK RUM
1. Slice the chillis in the middle and put them in a cup with the white rum. Let it sit for one day in the fridge.
2. On the next day, mix the lemon juice with the maple.
3. In a cocktail mixer, put in the ice cubes, the passion fruit juice, the orange juice and the maple and lemon mixture. Mix it well and divide it in two glasses.
4. Put two tbsp of pomegranate syrup inside each glass and half of the drak rum in each glass too.
5. Decorate it with the chillis and have fun!
KEEP IT FOR: immediate consumption
MAKES ABOUT: two glasses
Help us caption & translate this video!