MOUSSE de Cupuaçu, Ganache de Chocolate e Margarita | I Could Kill For Dessert 17 #ICKFD
http://bit.ly/danidoce – CBM
Siga-me no Twitter:
Curta no Facebook:
Nada mais gostoso e rápido de fazer do que aquela boa mousse de maracujá da mamãe, não é mesmo? Mas nesse programa eu saí da receita tradicional e substituí o maracujá pelo cupuaçu e para ficar ainda melhor… que tal uma dose de cachaça na mousse? E para acompanhar, fiz uma margarita de maracujá que ficou DELICIOSA! ;D
Link da Receita de Mousse de Cupuaçu: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-mousse/mousse-de-cupuacu
Link da Receita de Margarita de Maracujá: http://www.icouldkillfordessert.com.br/receitas-bebida/margarita-de-maracuja
This is exactly that mousse recipe my mother makes at home and that I imagine that all mothers also do! The only little difference is that I changed the usual passion fruit for to cupuaçu, added a little cachaça to highlight the cupuaçu flavour and, what I couldn’t miss to add that final special touch, a little chocolate ganache! YUM!
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CUPUAÇU MOUSSE
– 1 can of HEAVY CREAM
– 1 can of CONDENSED MILK
– 1 can of CUPUAÇU PULP, defrosted
– 3 tbsp of CACHAÇA
INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
– 170 grams of BITTERSWEET CHOCOLATE
– 100 grams of UNSALTED BUTTER
– 1 heaped tsp of GLUCOSE
6 physalis for decorating
PREPARING THE CUPUAÇU MOUSSE
1. Put all ingredients in a blender and blend them until smooth.
2. Place the mousse in six cups and take them to the fridge immediatly.
3. Let it cool for 2 hours.
PREPARING THE CHOCOLATE GANACHE
1. Put all ingredients in a bowl and take them to melt on a water bath, stirring constantly.
2. When everything’s melted and smooth, take them out of the water bath and stir it for another minute so it can cool just a little bit.
3. Pour the chocolate on top of the mousse in the cups and take them back to the fridge until the chocolate is hard.
4. Decorate with the physalis before serving.
KEEP IT FOR: up to 2 days in the fridge
IT MAKES: 6 cups!
Passion fruit Maragarita
“Margaritas are the future”, like my friend Juliana used to say! It (de)hydrates, refreshes and it even makes you happier, what else could you ask for? Allright… it’s the easiest drink to make and it looks like you spent hours preparing it!
– 2 tbsp of MAPLE SYRUP or HONEY
– 25ml of COINTREAU
– 50ml of TEQUILA
– 150ml of PASSION FRUIT JUICE
– PASSION FRUIT SEEDS, LEMON and SALT for decorating
1. Place the salt on a plate. Pass the lemon on the border than turn the cup’s border on the plate with salt, so the salt can stick to the borders of the cup.
2. In a shaker, put the ice, the maple, the cointreau, the tequila and the passion fruit juice. Shake it well then put the margaritas in a cup, straing the ice.
3. Add a spoon of passion fruit seeds to the bottom of the margaritas cups.
4. HAVE FUN! ;D
KEEP IT FOR: immediate consumption!
IT MAKES: 2 cups
Help us caption & translate this video!
Pesquisas que levou a esse vídeo:
- receitas de ganche de cupuacu